Monday 5 November 2012

Personal Addition #18

http://www.travelcuts.com/reading-week/volunteer-abroad/#.UJfWkcXA_ZE

I was looking for a student vacation and I came across this site. We don`t have reading week yet, but this would be perfect for next year. You can go to the beach or on an adventure, but I would be most interested in the volunteering opportunities abroad. That would be amazing to get away during spring break in university and to help people in need. The prices are very good and everything is included. Some volunteering opportunities are:
Wildlife Conservation project in Costa Rica
Water Safety Project in Ghana
School Improvement Project in Ecuador
Reforestation Project in Nicaragua

All of these trips sound amazing! I`ve always wanted to do something like this, but have never tried to find the chance. I think I will be highly considering this for the next while!

No comments:

Post a Comment