Tuesday 13 November 2012

Personal Addition #20


"I love those kind of nights that turn out unexpectedly good, great, and sometimes just all out amazing just because you didn't really expect anything to happen at all. If only we could live just like that - with no expectations in mind. It’s possible we’d be much happier, with more memorable moments that would last us a lifetime."
-unknown

I really like this quote because I can relate to it. I've had these nights many times and I do believe it is true that things that are unplanned or unexpected are far more meaningful sometimes than things that are. I think these moments are important in peoples' lives and should occur every once in a blue moon just to convince you that there are wonderful things within the world and they will happen to you when you're least expecting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment